- 10 yr old: omg i can't wait to be a teenager i'll go out to parties with my friends and wear cool clothes and skip school and drink and play music really loud and get grounded and sneak out and stay up late and go to concerts and have an amazing social life omg i can't wait
- me: spills cereal on cat
- me: *does weird things when home alone*
- me: I bet there's hidden cameras
- me: "Hi"
- me watching the Olympics: oh wow, that was impressive!
- announcer: ANOTHER DISASTROUS MISTAKE!
I really can't picture anyone having a crush on me. I can’t picture someone thinking about me before they fall asleep, or telling their friends about me. I can’t picture anyone getting butterflies because I said hi to them, or even just smiled at them. I can’t picture someone smiling at the computer screen or their cell phones when we’re talking. I mean like; why would they even do that? I’m just me. Nothing extraordinary, or special.